Pin it

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 wrap up| Look back at my Styles

2014 was such a good year for my hair!

Reasons why it was so good...
  1. Henna! my hair has more color and health due to henna use
  2. Deep conditioner- I have added deep conditioning to my routine every wash day
  3. Homemade oil mixtures- I make my own oil mixtures which you can find here
  4. Skills- My skill at doing my own hair has grown
  5. Growth- after such a big chop earlier in 2014 I had much growth before the end of the year
  6. Styles- I had many styles and was never bored
  7. Check it out for yourself in this video below
 
 
 
 
I hope that you are coming into the new year with me. Like my channel on YouTube here and subscribe to my blog => please!
 

To come soon More info on my oil mixture, My go to products/ routine, and What I have learned so far being natural.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment