Pin it

Monday, June 24, 2013

Amika Nourishing Mask and Oil Treatment review

In my May BIRCHBOX I received the Amika: Nourishing Mask and Oil treatment which can be used together. I was a little skeptical since I have extremely dry hair, which is often the case with curly girls. So I tried this with my normal shampoo and was amazed I think I finally experienced "slip" while washing my hair. I also noticed that my hair remained moisturized for the majority of the week. I wash my hair typically once a week and leave it styled until the next wash day. I enjoyed the smell of this product and the consistency. I have not yet researched how much it costs but if it is economical I will likely purchase it soon. So I thought I would share it with you.

I pay for my monthly subscription to Birchbox and receive no compensation for a review of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment