Pin it

Monday, July 9, 2012

Update after visiting Too Groovy for the 2nd time

So as promised here is the report from my second visit to Too Groovy Salon in Atlanta, GA. Here is the before picture:

Here is the picture after I got my hair blown straight:

Look at that growth!!!!

Here is the picture of the finished, styled product taken 6/29/2012:
Then on my flight to Texas my hair fell but was still wonderfully cute!

I had a wonderful experience again at Too Groovy. She told me that my hair is dry and asked what products I was using. She said that others have had issues with Shea Moisture making their hair dry, but I don't know that I agree. My hair has always been dry and I have used many different products over my 26 years. I think my own make up and the water quality have a lot to do with it. I know now that there is no need to waste money on high dollar products that claim to repair the moisture content like I did when I purchased new shampoo and conditioner at the last stylists suggestion. My bestie is planning to get me a shower head that will soften the water and I am hoping that I see some changes. Though since my hair has always felt dry I don't know what non-dry hair feels like.

So after 10 days may hair is still clinging to the straightness thanks to a low activity week for me. Though with the rain and dance this week I know I won't have straight hair much longer so good bye length :(

Taken today 7/9/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment