Pin it

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Faux hawkish, updo


Below are some pictures of a style I thought up to go out dancing at a salsa club. 

I scale hair style success based on the following:

  1. Do I feel pretty?
  2. Does it hurt?
  3. Did it change during the day?
  4. Did I receive any compliments on it?
  5. How long does it take me to do?

=This style rated very high and I will likely replicate it. 

It came to me because I had undefined, semi stretched hair. This would usually keep me in the house but instead I decided to take control of it. 

 














So how did I accomplish this style you ask? 


I started by two strand twisting a section in the front for the bang. *I added styling product and detangled first.* I did this part before getting in the shower and getting dressed.  
Once the hair had time to take shape I separated the hair in the back into 3 sections. I made the first pony tail and then twisted that section of hair, I then pulled that hair into the next section and twisted all of that hair as well, I repeated this one final time without twisting as the bottom section is the bun. I secured the hair with a hair band with the hair doubled over into and easy bun. To get hold with this style I used my lovely aloe Vera gel ( tons of it) and gently brushed. 
At this point I removed the twists in front, I then arranged the hair to the side and twisted the very ends tucking them under and securing with a Bobbie pin or two.  Voila, simply, easy, and classy. 


*If you like subscribe to my blog!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment