Pin it

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My two week blow out


I have recently been upset with the amount of shrinkage I experience. I am well aware of how long my stretched out hair is but often forget how much shrinkage changes that. I will search for a style video and attempt it and be upset and idea-less after it fails. Obviously as my hair grows so does that of the regular hair vloggers I watch so I can never catch up.
I have been really wanting to do a cute top knot and my attempts with stretched out hair failed. This was insult to injury after finding someone who's hair actually is my length. So I made the decision to blow out my hair and rocked this for two weeks. I really enjoyed this results.

See my pictures and video below. 



I welcome your comments and YouTube subscriptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment