Pin it

Monday, January 19, 2015

How to spurce up corn rows/ flat twists

I mastered flat twists years ago, but thought they were not professional enough to be worn to work for the most part.

Well enter my laziness at not wanting to spend a few hours installing mini twists and the return of the flat twist. I had an idea to transform the flat twist into a bun like style that would be professional and much more protective than my mini twists.
With the mini twists I usually still touch the hair and change up the style.
 With this bun like style I planned (and succeeded) at not
touching my hair for an entire week. This made the style truly protective.
 
So I played with this style and LOVED it, it will be added into my hair routine so feel free to also think up something like this to leave your hair untouched and protected.
 
* FYI this flat twist resulted in the cutest twist out.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment