Pin it

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Product review- Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Creme

The last time I completed twist outs I used a new product- Curls Unleashed's Curl defining Creme. It states that it is great for controlling your curls and to minimize shrinkage. It is also supposed to be good for use when doing shingling, twistouts, coils or freestyle.
I was disappointed my hair felt hard and dry when it completely dried. I also didn't notice any change in the shrinkage amount with my hair. It did however look very good and pretty when it was wet and untwisted. I may try it again for wash an go styles but will have to add something for moisture retention.
I usually use Shea Moisture's Curl enhancing smoothie, and will continue to use it form now on.

Naturally yours,
Dancer.s

No comments:

Post a Comment