Pin it

Monday, September 9, 2013

My trial with hair leaves

Have you ever heard of leaves?

For your hair I mean?

 
During a routine search of Youtube several months ago, I stumbled upon a style named a leaf. In this method you take a twist or loc fold it upon itself ( the hair length determines the amount of times this is done), you then secure it with a rubber band a repeat to your heart's desire.
I attempted this shortly after discovering it and decided to finally share my thoughts and the experience with others.
Basically I like the idea of the style, I found it rather easy to get the hang of, and I have decided that it would be a better option when my hair is longer. Check out my video covering the subject and random other musings regarding twists/ flat twists.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment