Pin it

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Waterfall ponytail (with a twist) tutorial

I had a date a few weeks ago the best part of the date was my first visit to P.F. Changs and this hairstyle. I did the typical thing: played in my twist out too long and waited until the last minute to try to do something with it. This style was relatively simple and I'm proud of myself for creating an original style. It's simply a ponytail with a twist in the front and hair added from the back. My hair is too thick to pull it all back without too much strain on the edges and all of the hair disappearing in a fight to escape the ponytail holder.
The things I used to create the style were: ponytail holder, Bobbie pins, hair clips, Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie, Giovanni direct leave in, oil mixture, water, gel, and a scarf.  I don't know how my date felt about my hair but he asked for another date so it must not have been too bad. ;)


Check out the video below for instructions.
 

And see the pictures of the style as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment