Pin it

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The softest hair I have every had!

This past weekend I finally took down my Havana twists with Marley Hair see the picture below.

I was of course appropriately worried that I would have dry, broken hair from not being able to moisturize with the twists in. I was very surprised though as I did my pre-poo, wash, deep condition and styling. My hair was and is (4 days later) the softest I ever remember it being.
I don't know what to attributie it to. The fact that the stylist coated my hair in coconut oil before twisting (the ultimate 4 week pre-poo), the fact that I did my own overnight pre-poo with coconut oil,  the fact that I used  Fekkai Advanced Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner (finally after receiving it in my January 2014 Birchbox),

 the fact that I did a deep conditioning treatment with Cholesterol, used my homemade products from Naptural85's recipe,

 or that I used a bit of my usual Shea Moisture. Many of these things were not new to me so I will be playing around with the combination to see if I can recreate the magic. Meanwhile I am enjoying the results.
More about the Fekkai products. I enjoyed the scent of both products and the fact that they both feature olive oil. I didn't notice a great deal of slip with the conditioner nor did the shampoo seem to strip my hair though it did feature sulfates (which is why I hadn't used it since I received it, but I figured with the pre-poo I would be okay). I was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience and have to try really hard to keep my hands out of my oh so soft hair!

2 comments:

  1. I love the softness of my hair after, you are so right about the scent! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its hard to explain but so good! Thanks for reading!<3

    ReplyDelete