Pin it

Saturday, September 27, 2014

August Birchbox Review | Subscription Box

Birchbox is a monthly subscription services that gives you 5-6 high end beauty product samples a month and a lifestyle extra for $10 a month. 

Such high hopes....



SeaRX Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion $28

When I read that this product could be used on face and body I thought that was perfect. Unfortunately it was not effective enough to be of benefit on my body. On my face along with the other things I use this was fine. It was not great enough for me to consider a switch from my current products. I did find the smell to be pleasant.
Neil George Shampoo and Conditioner $9  each
These products are proof positive that Birchbox is not a completely customizable experience. I have completely removed hair products from my profile. Weird for a hair blogger right? But the majority of the hair cleansing products I have received include sulfates which I do not like. I tried this for the review and found that my hair felt very dry and I did not like the smell.. The Conditioner did not help replenish the lost moisture either.

The best things about this box:

Birchbox knows I am Fantastic
The Eyeliner
This product went one unbelievably smooth. It also did indeed prove waterproof. Only issue was removal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment