Pin it

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Influenster Venus VoxBox review

Influenster Venus VoxBox

I received the Venus VoxBox from Influenster after indicating that I experience sensitivity when shaving. I received the product this week and have been shaving away with it since then.
 
 
Just out of the box
So what do I think you ask?
 


 
I found the product easy to assemble just out of the package Just a few snaps into place. The Venus Embrace Sensitive comes with one refill and a shower holder.
 
I am very conflicted by the product. The hope is that I would find that #ItsNotMe but the razors I had been using. I found that overall my shave felt smoother and less irritating. The problem that I do have with the product is that it requires shaving gel(which I don't own and soap is not cutting it). I also have found that I have to be very gentle when using the product because it results in a raising of the skin or nics under my arm.
 
I plan to continue using the sample that was provided to me by Influenster and Gillette by adding shave gel. I use another brand that is wrapped with a shave like gel and I love the convenience of that.
 
It is still yet to be determined if I will switch brands.
 
I did go to the store to check the price for this product and at a local chain store it was over $9 which is a bit cheaper than my brand, though keep in mind I will have to add another product to make the shaving easier. really the price points for both are about even.
 
I got this razor free to test and review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment