Pin it

Monday, December 15, 2014

December blow out

 My winter Blowout!

Hey girl hey!
It has been a while since I updated you on my hair.
I  have been rocking my twists and twist-outs faithfully.
There have been a few updates to my hair routine and I will touch on that a bit below.
 
I blow dried my hair in sections and twisted each once dry and moved on to the next.

Channeling Diana
My lovely blown-out hair.

 
Working my hair up to the ponytail for the style.

The off center pony tail

My finished look
I added the headband for added style and twisted the hair and pinned it to form a cute style.

The products I used.
Herbal Essences Naked cleansing conditioner
Tangle tamer
Oil mixture
Aussie 3minute moist deep conditioner
Beautiful textures Edges& Ends Silkener
Tresemme Curl hydration conditioner
Pantene heat protection spray
 
The Method:
I washed my hair with the cleansing conditioner (I love this product and it has replaced all other co-washes for me. I love the smell, the cleansing effects, and the feel of my hair).
 I then used the Tresemme (like the smell, not that great just trying to finish the bottle)
 followed by the Aussie deep conditioner (LOVE THIS!!!!) during this time I used a clay mask and bathed
next up was my oil mixture
follow that with a rinse to get the majority of the oil out
 then I dried my hair a bit with my turbie wrap ( I had detangled in the shower with a wide tooth comb under the water and with conditioner in my hair)
 I sectioned my hair and added Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner(not pictured) and detangled more
 then prior to blow drying each section I sprayed in the Pantene product (and of course combed that though)
I used the Tension Method to straighten and dry the lengths of my hair and finger combed or used the Tangle Tamer to straighten the ends
 Once my hair was all dry and twisted in sections I untwisted the sections and applied the Beautiful Textures products to my edges
( I used this for a bit of hold and do not really believe any products will "slick your natural edges")then brushed the hair up and placed my pony tail
 I made two strand twists in the ponytail and then pinned the sections at the ends to form the style
 ( I did not have time for a scared but would have used it here if I did)
I finished off the style with a head band.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment