Pin it

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My best puff ever- Natural Hair

So for a year and a half I have tried to avoid the use of gel when doing my puff. I wonder why now. Last night I co-washed my hair, detangled with leave in conditioner and coconut oil and then added Eco styler gel and brushed my hair back. I secured my hair with a double ouchless head band. Then I applied my scarf to help keep my hair in shape, I then removed the head band (it is not stretched out enough to use in that fashion) I used a simple ribbon to tie my hair in the shape it was in with the doubled head band. When I go up this morning I removed the scarf, took out the ribbon and then reapplied the head band. I don't know why I haven't done this before it was so easy and the best it has looked. I am looking forward to more lazy days :) Pictures below.


Products used: Organix Moroccan Argon Oil conditioner; Shea Moisture- Restorative conditioner leave in or wash out, I left it in; Coconut oil; Eco Styler Gel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment