Pin it

Friday, July 27, 2012

Three free Miss Jessie's products

I finally took my mother's advice and typed http://www.missjessies.com/ into my browser. They are offering three free products when you visit. I don't know how long this will last so I am glad that I made it in time. They do ask for your credit/debit card information for verification purposes.






























I received my lovely bag today with my three samples of the Creme de la Curl Shampoo, Sweetback treatment, and curly pudding. I plan to use all of these this weekend as a part of my weekly washing. I will let you know how it goes, I suggest you try it yourself as well if they are still available.

I know I am probably super late to jump on the Miss Jessie's bandwagon but I only purchase things that I can find in my local stores until I know that it works. I am hoping to get a curly box subscription so I can find the right products for me. Happy curling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment