Pin it

Friday, August 24, 2012

My first braidout, Yes Really 2 1/2 years and my 1st braid out

So don't ask me why but earlier this month was the first time that I did a braid out. Maybe it had something to do with my limited ability to braid or just that I had been doing twists and twist outs for so long and liking the results. So my accidental braidout was the result of a style I attempted which called for 8 cornrows that were then twisted up to make a cute up do. Of course the style really didn't work for me as my hair though its relatively long draws up so much the length needed for the style disappeared. When I took my hair down at the end of the week I was amazed. My twistouts never lay like the braidout did and the length was AWESOME. See for yourself below


Only down side? It looked quite unattractive the next day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment