Pin it

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Too Groovy Salon (ATL) revisited the prequel

This Friday I will be going back to ATL, before I leave on Saturday I have an appointment at Too Groovy Salon. The last time I was there I had a great appointment. I was advised to use Moroccan Oil Shampoo and conditioner to improve the dryness of my hair. I have done that since, though I believe the water quality in my city and the biology of my body plays a major role in the dryness of my hair. I am interested to know if my hair is any more hydrated that when I was last at Too Groovy in March.
I of course will post how this appointmnet went along with before and after pictures of my hair. I am also interested to see how long it has gotten since March and if my ends are in better shape.
Unfortunately the stylist that did my hair when I last visited now longer works at Too Groovy so she won't be able to tell me.
*Excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment