Pin it

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My styling game is getting so good

So on my usual weekly wash and style day this week I was feeling no bueno so I wasn't up for doing a head full of small twists as per usual. So I went to the stand by of searching Youtube.com videos and came up with no ideas again. So I went in the bathroom and improvised. On my freshly washed but only moderately damp hair. I did four flat two strand twist going toward my left ear. Then I  completed 9 smaller flat two strand twists going to the middle of my head. I gathered the four larger twists into a low pony tail and made them into a bun by twisting them around the pony tail holder. I then grabbed the smaller twists pulling them toward the left ear I twisted them flat against the scalp and secured with bobby pins. I added a hair accessory for today and below is the style that I recreated this morning.
 Doesn't look all that glamorous freshly unwrapped from my scarf

 The front of my hair pre-twisting to the side

 After I have twisted the front twists.
The finished product

Another view

And yet another view

No comments:

Post a Comment