Pin it

Monday, March 17, 2014

Pinterest Inspired Twisted Updo

I happened upon this lovely style on Pinterest and with a scheduled hair appointment I needed a style to recreate.

I was very excited going into my appointment I often attempt styles but don't always give myself and A with what is accomplished. I found the experience to be a bit of a let down though. I had to redirect the stylist to keep her following the style and then the result was a bit flat and wasn't what I expected. I attempted to help her rearrange but she was convinced that I needed to add some hair. I later fixed the hair myself and the last picture is what I ended up with.
I was also not thrilled with the cost given I really could have done this style myself, with the exception of needing help with the parting. I think in future I will have someone part my hair and do the twisting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment