Pin it

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Style day 10/7 -flat iron

So today I decided to change it up and straighten my hair.
I did this for two reasons:
To do a length check
To trim my ends
 
I started out looking like this:
This was the result of the twist out from the style I showed you last week.
I did a pre-poo with Tail and Mane conditioner, washed my hair with Mop Top shampoo and deep conditioned in the shower with Treseme moisture conditioner. Out of the shower I used the sample of Beautiful Textures leave in conditioner added Argon oil and began the process of straightening.

I sectioned my hair into 8 sections and worked on one at a time. I used the Goody Style brush to come through as I dried it with the blow dryer, it helped straighten it but also was very difficult to comb through with my hair texture. Once all the sections were dried I started to flat iron. I used the CHI silk infusion all over my hair before blow drying and the Fantasia Hair polisher on each section I dried. I then added one drop of each as I flat ironed the sections.
I made sure to do small sections as this has been my problem in the past.

The end result
 
And here is the video about the products
 



No comments:

Post a Comment