Pin it

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Birchbox unboxing/ Entwine Sample unboxing

On this day the mail man knocked on my door and delivered 3 packages!
One was a product I was testing, the other two were a little more exciting. My Entwine Couture audition kit and my September Birch Box.

The prizes in this months Birch Box for me were the Color Club nail polish in Insta-this (great color for fall), Kate spade new -Twirl sample scent, twistband-hair tie (it looks like a simple ribbon tied in a knot but it adds interest to a pony-tail or bun),  the tili- plastic bag (colorful and made for beauty essentials), and the Fall look book (I need help with fashion :).

As I talked about in another post I love the moisture I have received from Entwine Couture, though I don't love the smell. I also didn't have much luck when I tried the styles on their site, except for the two from youtube vloggers- MsVaughTV and Nikkimae2003.







 
 
* I will be eligible to receive a portion of any products purchased due to links on my blog, though that is not why I wrote about these products. Added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment