Pin it

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Protective style on straight natural hair

This past weekend I got my hair straightened, cut, and deep conditioned at Good Hair Day Salon in Duncanville,TX. My stylist Tekayla was a breath of fresh air compared to what I last experienced.  I told her to go ahead and cut all of the split ends that needed to be cut. She continuously asked me if I was sure while she was doing it, I now know why. My hair was at near bra strap length now it is near collar bone length. :''(.
But now my hair is 90% healthy. My plan is to be consistent with frequent trims as that is the only thing that has been missing in my hair care practices.  My thought was if I'm not damaging the ends why would they split. But considering every person that has touched my hair the last three years has been hesitant to cut all that needs it then I space out the trims 5 months apart....of course it would be damaged. So I have always booked my need trim with Tekayla.

So here are some pictures of what my hair looks like now and a cute style I played with tonight...see you soon. 
Don't forget to check out my Youtube videos as well. www.youtube.com/texygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment