Pin it

Monday, May 6, 2013

Twists on dry hair| Natural hair

I am usually a proponent for doing twists on wet/damp hair. I just think that it looks more sleek and results in a better twist out. I have done twists on dry hair in the past and it just didn't look too great. Yesterday though I simply could not wait to wash my hair- enter eczema- so I did an ACV (Apple cider vinegar) wash and used conditioner I had put some tea tree oil in. My hair felt better but I was not about doing hours of work on a Saturday. So I tried a faux hawk style and rocked it for the weekend.
So this week I have two big professional moments, my final grad school presentation and a job interview (wish me luck). So I decided twists could be more easily converted to a professional style. So tell me what you think. I may post the cute professional styles later.





No comments:

Post a Comment