Pin it

Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Hair's resolution

 I have decided I needed to revamp my current approach
to some aspects of caring for my hair.
My plan is to not purchase, not one new hair product until
I have used up all of the half used or lesser used products
I have. I own so many products that I have used once or twice
then bought something to replace them with.
Not necessarily because there was anything insufficient about them.
I am just in the habit of searching for that perfect product.
I advise against this to others but I am a major perpetrator.
 
So no more products: oils, shampoos, conditioners, leave in's, deep
conditioners, gels, or hair accessories.
The hair accessories will be the hardest for me but I honestly rarely wear
them, I always feel so dressy with them in....
But maybe I need to dress up more often.
I hope that by restraining for purchasing more products
I will discover which ones I really can't live without
and purchase more of them.
 
 
I am also planning to give my hair a little rest, I am getting braids this weekend!
 
I am very hopeful I can keep them in a while, the last time I tried braids I couldn't keep them in for more than 7 days. My scalp is so tight the pain was immense. I have always been a braid person and used to get them every summer at least, I hope to be able to return to this at some point.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment